Key PainChek® benefits:
– PainChek® provided evidence to GPs about the underlying pain that triggers behaviours in residents, which resulted in the reduction of psychotropic medications.
– The PainChek® assessment assisted in demonstrating how the correct medication
used results in improved residents’ comfort.
– Staff are more confident in treating pain effectively when it has been identified.
– Staff and families are reassured that the residents are receiving appropriate treatments for pain.
– PainChek® enables easy record-keeping which can be integrated with existing software record systems.
– The evidence-based process allows Operators to be compensated under the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).